Outdoor Wood Boiler Chemical
Wood Boiler Corrosion Chemical - 2x1 Gallons. Ideal for outdoor wood boilers. This is the
best chemistry for your out wood boiler.
- Easy to handle container.
- Comes as an all in one blended chemical.
- The Tolyltriazole provided corrosion protection of your bronze and copper pipes.
- The Silicate and borate for corrosion protection of you aluminum.
- The Nitrite provides superior corrosion protection for iron material such as lower grades of stainless steel or iron pipes.
- The red Phenolphthalein Indicator tells you when your pH is in range which makes testing not necessary. Simply add the product until your water turns a light pink color and YOU ARE DONE.
- You can also verify the chemical residual with test strips or a nitrite test kit.
- Check water redness every month to ensure you have not loss any water.
- The redness allows for easy leak detection.
- Glycol compatible.
- Product quality insured up to $3,000,000.
- ISO manufactured.
- Refresh with smaller order quantities.
- Store in a cool, dark area to minimize the damage to the Phenolphthalein.
- Two gallons treats 500 to 1,000 gallons of fresh water.
This chemistry was introduced to the market in 2008. We have sold over 5,000 units to independent wood boiler owners. ZERO defects, ZERO failures, ZERO complaints.
There are a lot of other chemicals on the market for wood boilers. Trust your chemistry to a Boiler Chemical company and not a wood boiler manufacture! We know chemicals, they know how to make boilers! This is the best corrosion control for your outdoor wood boiler!